Friday, February 27, 2009

One down, one to go!

Got the results for the "pre-cancer" in my cervix. Apparently it's what they call a "low-grade" so the only thing they want me to do is go back for another pap smear in 6 months. Yay. I love those. I think I've had more of those in the last few months than I ever have in my life.

I'm glad that's over with! Now we're just crossing our fingers for Monday on the results for the lump in my neck. I do have 2-1/2 inches of stitches down my neck from it! The doctor originally said about an inch...yeah, not so much. I took the bandage off and was very surprised! I guess they had to though since they ended up taking the largest of the 3 lumps out. It's almost over!!

So, I'm going through baby withdrawals! I have been around babies so much the last couple weeks and now this week, nothing! If you have a baby, bring them over. Oh man, I'm pathetic...maybe I should just get one of my own. Great solution, right?

Now it's time to go do the dishes :(

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i would but i'm in bear lake....and you hate me. :(