Sunday, February 22, 2009

get ready for a cuteness overload!!

This weekend our friends Fuapau and Kata came to stay with us. They live in Oakland, CA right now, but have been here for a few weeks visiting family in Salt Lake. They are hopefully going to move back soon. They better cause I don't think I can wait that long to see them again! They have the CUTEST (don't even think of arguing) twin babies that I have ever seen. They are so well mannered and just so easy. They hardly cry at all, it's amazing.
We all went to dinner last night. Then tonight we had all of them over for dinner. It was so fun to see everyone. Here are lots of pictures:




Her bellybutton is as round as a quarter and sticks out like 3/4"!!



Sio doing a balancing act, I almost killed him!



Boy is 4 months old and girls are 8 months old

Believe it or not, the boy is a Tongan baby too!! Blonde hair and blue eyes!!

The dad of the twins is on the right, the dad of the boy is 2nd to the right.

TONS of pictures, I know. I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so I did all of them :)
I was so sad when they left. It was weird, I didn't think I would be so emotional when they were gone. I'm gonna miss them so much and might have to make a trip to California just to see them again soon. I need a baby, maybe that will help...

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

They really are so cute! That is funny that the one girls belly button is so big and sticks out so far! I've never seen that before. Sounds like a fun weekend!