Sunday, December 6, 2009

Little known fact...

I'm on a blogging role! Somebody stop me!! (Name that movie...anyone?)


I was going through my pics and decided to do a post about a little known fact about me. I love sunsets! And I love taking pictures of them. If I'm driving or whatever, I have to stop if I see a beautiful sunset. I just think that they are a little bit of heaven's beauty, here on earth. So, here are some pictures that I have collected over the years...








I thought this was really cool when I was driving through the canyon. Probably not the safest, but thank goodness for digital camera's so that I didn't have to stick my eyeball in a little square to get the picture! :)






This was a HUGE rainbow that I discovered one day just outside my house.





























4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray for lots of blog entries! I'm proud Heidi. You're a wonderful blogger!

Jessica Lee Watkins said...

Hmmm...I do have to say, I didn't know that about you.

Kristina said...

Somebody stop me...Jim Carey in Mask?

Heidi & Sio Latu said...

hurray! you got it.