Sunday, December 6, 2009

what's this? a real post?

I've been chastised by Sarah to do a real post. It's about time for one anyway...and WAY overdue, right? My life just isn't that exciting. I'm going to take her list literally, so for my first post...BUNKO!

Bunko was at my house a few months ago. I won my own bunko and I swear I didn't cheat! I got the most awesome blanket and use it and abuse it. It's a brown fleece throw with pink and cream flowers and it's sooo fuzzy. I love it :) Hopefully fun was had by all...you never know. I made scarves for everyone. Here are a few pictures (and if I happen to come missing after the next bunko, I and everyone else will know why-sorry Kayleen!) I got everyone wearing their cute scarves!

Vickie, Sarah, & Kayleen

Danielle (and the rest in the background)


JaNae, Melanie, Michelle, and Liz


Vickie, Sarah, & Kayleen again :)


This is why I might disappear...haha. I had a "comfort" theme going and Kayleen put on the gel mask and some other junk.
I got this right before she took it off :)

No comments: