Saturday, March 6, 2010

Christmas

I just realized that I haven't blogged in forever! I didn't even post the fun pics that we got at Christmas with the family.
We ended up doing everything on Christmas Eve since everyone was there. It was lots of fun! I love my family!


Before the festivities, my sisters Stephie and Melissa
were getting all girlied-up, so I had them do me up too.



Finished product. Thanks Bah!



Isn't my husband a stud? I think so!



We act out the nativity scene in the scriptures
every year. I love my face in this picture,
looking up at Sio with googly eyes.



My bro-in-law, Jason, being "the angel." This is
an extreme improvement from years past when
he was wearing leopard underwear!



Just a great picture of my beautiful sister, Sarah



My nephew, Brayden as "Baby Jesus" (kind of
wrapped up like a burrito)



Oh man, my face is priceless!
And Sio posing like some male model
or something. hahaha : )



My Dad reading the story.
(my Mom managed to escape pictures since
she was the one behind the camera)



Stephie, Melissa, Me, Sarah, & Carissa (Josh's girlfriend)
I absolutely love this picture! My mom made us all
aprons for our presents. It was the best present
ever! She did such a good job and they fit our
personalities so well.



Josh, Sio, Scott (Stephie's boyfriend), Jason, & David
My mom also made all the boys some pajama pants.
They were all perfect and fitting as well!

No comments: