Monday, November 17, 2008






This last weekend I begrudginly went to a New Kids on the Block concert with my sister, Sarah. I was not excited about this at all. Originally, my older two sisters, Melissa and Sarah were so supposed to go. They have had the tickets since the day they came on sale and were so excited to go. They used to listen to them all the time, had all their posters, etc. I liked them when I was younger, but only inherited the NKOTB tape when my older sisters grew out of them. Melissa ended up having to work, so I didn't really have a choice, my sister needed someone to go with.

I turned into a little giddy 12-year-old girl. It was such a blast!! I got butterflies in my stomach when they came out on stage and all the words to their songs came back to me. It definitely took me back and I had a great time. We had the best seats too. They got $140 seats and I only paid $40 for mine, so it was a bargain. We even got to touch them as they walked down the aisle! The stupid part is that I didn't get any pictures! I took my camera, but later I saw that the tickets said "No Cameras, No Recorders." I actually listened to them and didn't take mine in, but it turns out they were letting people bring in cameras, just no recorders. Dumb!! But here are a few pictures I found anyway. We also got to see Lady Gaga, whom I didn't really know, she has one song I recognized and Natasha Bedingfield! Love her. When it was over, we were both exhausted, couldn't hear anything, and our throats hurt so bad from screaming our guts out!

There is so much to do this week! I have got a lot of crap to do and not much time to do it. I still have to finish painting my kitchen (which my brother and his friend might come do cause they need money, which would be so nice), figure out the food for bunko, and get my house in order.

Twilight is also coming out this weekend!! I'm so excited. I hope the movies are as good as the books were. I think I need to plan a girls night and go see it, because I don't think my husband will want to go.
I finally have insurance and get to go see the doctor! I hate the doctor, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm going to have to get lots of labs done and probably a pelvic ultrasound. Hopefully I can get on meds again and will hopefully be able to get pregnant in the next year. Yay!
Oh! I got my haircut, my roots were horrible. I never think about getting one and don't do it enough, but here are the results! I ended up cutting about 5 or so inches off and it's still so long!!












And here is a picture of my adorable husband, just because he's adorable. It's from back when we were first married, but I love it.


That's all for now. I hope everyone has a great week with no snow (cause I hate it)!!

1 comment:

Jessica Lee Watkins said...

Yeah I'm trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I'm good...just SUPER busy! Between full time work, full time school, and helping plan Sabra's wedding---I'm so warn out!
BTW: Sabra's Wedding Shower is on December 12 at 11:30-1:30 (open house)
The wedding is December 13 at 11:30a
and the reception is at 6:30p...she's a slacker and hasn't gotten her announcements out yet.

Anyways, I LOVE school. I want to quit my job and go 18hrs a semester...but can't afford it. Ugh...

Works okay...I miss planning special events.

I'm coming up December 6th and will be in town until the 14th so we will have to get together for lunch n' stuff.

How are you? How are things? How is Sio?