Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here It Is!

I'm finally getting around to writing something in this thing (pushed a little by the sarcasm on my first post, thanks Kels). This is not going to be the most exciting post, because I don't have pictures of an adorable baby to post, but I will have pictures of me and my adorable husband, family, and friends (and their adorable babies!). One day we will get around to making lots of babies, but for now it's just us.

Nothing too exciting to post. We have been busy with work and trying to have lives at the same time. I can't imagine how much more nuts it will be with a baby in the mix!

We got back recently from spending time with my Grandparents. We took time off work and went up there for about a week with my mom, sister, and bro-in-law. We did lots of yard work and dusting! It's all good though, we got 3 square, delicious meals a day and time with the best Grumpa and Grandma ever! It was so nice to get away from reality and relax and be away from work for awhile. It was weird to come back, but I was ready to get back into the swing of things.

Things have been so crazy lately! We have been going thru a lot of self-realization and couple realization and it has made us much stronger and better people. I never knew that I could love someone so much, sometimes it blows my mind.

I finally started painting my house! Something I have been putting off way too long. I have lived in this condo for 1-1/2 years and it's time to start putting some color in it! Here is part of my red kitchen, although it is not close to done (my husband claims he is the better painter, but we both suck, hopefully something decent can come out of it!). I've decided the paint job looks much better in the pictures! haha :)




That's all for now :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

call me to come paint!

Allison said...

Hooray! You have a blog now!!

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

Well, I am glad to see someone is proactive a about blogging. I started theipsenhomejournal.blogspot.com about a year ago...plenty has happened to write about, I just haven't done more than create the page!