Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas...kinda

So, I know everyone has been awaiting pictures of my spectacular Christmas tree...so here it is.

Spectalur? Not so much. This is my sad attempt at a Christmas tree. It's no more than 3' tall and is very sparse, but it works. Sio is not in to holidays much cause they were never made a big deal when he was little in Tonga, so he doesn't care. My mom always has extravagant decorations and an awesome tree, so I don't mind much either. I'm not one to go all out and decorate. I'm actually lucky that I got it done this early. Usually I finally remember to get them out right before Christmas and it usually doesn't get done, even then.

Yay for Christmas. And I'm loving this no snow thing. Woot!!

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

I haven't put up my tree yet. In fact, I'm pretty sure if I put up my regular tree Ethan would tear it to pieces. This year we are going to get a tiny tree just like you and put in on our little table in the corner so it looks taller then Ethan can't get to it! I love this no snow thing too, but it doesn't feel like Christmas without it.

*Chelsey* said...

Hey Heidi! Long time, no see. It's good to hear from you! How long have you been married? Good luck on raising the money to go to Tonga, that would be amazing! You guys look so happy and cute together!